First off; there are much easier ways to make money than owning a Wings Over (or any restaurant, for that matter). This is extremely hard work, but in the end it's very rewarding. You will work long days and, in the beginning, go weeks without a day off. You will get dirty and tired. But once your first store matures, you will be the best at something in your area and that is an amazing feeling
- If you are interested in a Wings Over franchise please contact us in the field below. We will get in touch with you and set up a meeting at one of our company stores or at your desired location.
- If you are still interested after meeting with us we will give you all the necessary documents to review.
- After reviewing our Franchise Disclosure Document we will set up a 5 day “tryout” where you and/or whoever will be in charge of your store will come to a company store and work for a week. At the end of the week if you are not comfortable with us or vice versa your franchise fee will be refunded. We do this because we would rather figure out whether or not someone is a good fit for what we do before you become heavily financially invested and can’t turn back from something you may not be comfortable with.
- If your week goes well you will find a site, hire a contractor, get permits and all the other fun stuff that goes into a buildout. We will be there to help with all of this.
- You and /or whoever will be in charge of your organization will report to our company store for 3 more weeks of training. These 3 weeks will be less task oriented than the previous first 5 days, and instead focus on leadership, motivation, organization and every other skill it takes to manage the high volume we do.
- At opening you will get 3 trainers for a total of 10 days (except in the state of New York) to get your staff ready.