New Store Opener
Location: New York, NY
Wings Over is seeking a New Store Opener to assist with the national expansion of Wings Over, a 40-unit franchise restaurant group. We are looking for a hospitality professional with experience developing and opening new restaurants, including but not limited to operations, construction, design and technology. Construction or job-site experience preferred.
Qualifications & Required Skills
- Hospitality Experience
- Hospitality/ Real Estate Development Experience
- Superior computer and technology skills
- Strong written and verbal skills
- Ability to make quick informed decisions
- Knowledgeable in construction and store openings
- Familiar with construction & architectural software (AutoCAD, Revit, Bluebeam)
Core Responsibility Overview
- Assist the Development team in project schedules, documentation, filings, timelines, hiring, account setup and on-site activations.
- Work with the Real Estate department during leasing process to ensure favorable conditions for build out
- Manage development and construction timelines across all parties
- Understand and clearly communicate Company goals to all stakeholders.
- Work closely with vendors and suppliers to ensure proper integration of their packages in new restaurants, while managing budgets, deadlines and brand standards.
- Vendors include: POS, FFE, OS&E, Food Distributors, Restaurantwares
- Assist with the implementation, management, and analysis of pilot programs and new initiatives
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of cost of goods and services related to restaurant development
- Conduct site visits to prospective and current Wings Over locations.
- Create documentation to scale our efforts
- Advise on new technology, software and solutions for the business, both restaurant and corporate level
- Assist in design, brand and marketing collateral development
- Create and develop programs to enhance the Wings Over experience
- Build and incorporate systems for corporate and franchise locations
- Jump in where needed. We are a startup after all
Compensation & Benefits
- Base Salary - Above average
- Benefits - 50% Medical
- PTO - Flexible vacation policy; work hard and take time when you need it (all PTO requests are pending approval)
- Exceptional company culture and a cool group of intelligent, motivated, and diverse teammates
- Unlimited snacks and coffee
- Weekly Team lunch from awesome restaurants
- Team events on a monthly basis