Location: Athens, GA, USA
Position Overview: Our Crew is our most valuable asset. Our Crew members work hard, support their team, and bring positive energy with them every day. Our crew is made up of three major teams: Front of House, Kitchen and Delivery. We want our Crew to find their strength. To begin you will focus on mastering one of the three, and with time, move on to mastering all parts of your store.
- A Team Player - you enjoy collaborating and participating in your store
- Passionate - you love food, restaurants and people.
- Enthusiastic - you love to learn and want to grow.
- Humble- constantly looking for areas to improve in and able to use feedback to further develop their own skills as well as those they work with.
- Respectful - you value diversity and the input of others.
DAY IN THE LIFE:
- Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Works to promote the culture and values of Wings Over by acting with integrity and honesty.
- Remains calm, collected, and works to keep the store operating to the Wings Over standard.
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues.
- Communicates information and ideas to the leadership team to promote store growth and a positive work environment.
- Assists with new crew member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed.
- Delivers Smileable Experiences to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer.
- Helps deliver our promise of Amazing Food by keeping all workstations clean and organized.
- Consistently delivers quality food and service for all customers by following all recipe and presentation standards.
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
WINGS OVER PACKAGE
- An energetic and positive work environment,
- Supportive team focused on your personal and professional growth.
- Competitive pay and bonus structure - sales performance and service quality metrics.
- Shift meal stipend and off-duty discounts for you and your family.
- Passion for food and service
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible Schedule - Available nights, holidays and weekends
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Legal US work authorization
- A safe vehicle, a valid driver's License and updated insurance (Drivers Only)