Location: Clemson, SC, USA
Position Overview: Our Crew Leads set the tone for our stores and play a pivotal role in setting our Crew and Stores up for success. Crew Leads are responsible for motivating, training and communicating the Wings Over vision to all Crew Members, as well as coaching in the moment.
A Team Player – you embody the Wings Over mission of Good People
Passionate – you love food, restaurants and people
Enthusiastic – you love to help others to learn and grow
Humble – you constantly look for areas in which to improve and understand the value of others
Respectful – you value diversity and the input of others and garner respect through your actions
Open to Change – you embrace change and can navigate through ambiguous periods
Motivated – you come to work with a can do attitude and drive others to do the same
Composed – you create organization out of chaos and can lead others to see the way forward
Proactive – you see it, think it, and solve it and know when to ask for help
DAY IN THE LIFE: Essential job functions include but are not limited to the following:
- Educates and empowers Crew to deliver on Wings Over Values of Amazing Food & Smileable Experiences
- Works to promote the culture and values of Wings Over by acting with integrity and honesty
- Remains calm and collected, and works to keep the store operating to the Wings Over standard through timely delegation
- Anticipates customer and store needs by constantly evaluating environment and customers for cues. Acts swiftly to resolve business and guest needs
- Utilizes operational tools to achieve operational excellence during the shift.
- Follows all cash management and cash register policies and ensures proper cash management practices are followed by shift team.
- Communicates information and ideas to the Store Captain to promote store growth and a positive work environment
- Assists with new crew member training by positively reinforcing successful performance and giving respectful and encouraging coaching as needed. Provides Captain with timely feedback on Crew performance during shift
- Delivers Smileable Experiences to all customers by acting with a customer comes first attitude and connecting with the customer
- Helps deliver our promise of Amazing Food by keeping all workstations clean and organized and coaches team
- Follows health, safety and sanitation guidelines for all products.
- Maintains regular and punctual attendance
WINGS OVER PACKAGE
- An energetic and positive work environment,
- Supportive team focused on your personal and professional growth.
- Competitive pay and bonus structure - sales performance and service quality metrics.
- Shift meal stipend and off-duty discounts for you and your family.
- Passion for food and service
- Ability to understand and carry out oral and written instructions and request clarification when needed
- Ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Flexible Schedule - Available nights, holidays and weekends
- Able to lift 50 lbs
- Can stand for long periods of time
- Legal US work authorization
- A safe vehicle, a valid driver's License and updated insurance (Drivers Only)